Ethical Health Data
Personal Data Accounts are key to building modern, trustworthy healthcare applications.
With new apps and health technology flourishing, the exponential rise of health data feels inevitable. But what can we do to ensure patients' data is ethically and securely handled in the products we create?
Matt Lenzi, leader of strategy and ideation for new brands and marketing products at Hanno, interviewed Irene Ng, CEO of Dataswift about the ethics behind the storage and sharing healthcare data, along with how Personal Data Servers can transform healthcare.
Listen to the full interview here.
- Health, Wealth & Data
- Personal Data Servers
- Personalization of Healthcare and Computation
- Personal Data Accounts & Interoperability
- Protecting Users from Centralized Health Hubs
- Empowering People with Health Data
- Creating Standards for New Apps to Emerge
- Health Systems Liberating Personal Data
- How to Become More Knowledgeable with Data in the Health Space
Make sure to check-out the other health and wellness conversations from Hanno.co on their site or subscribe to the HealthRedesigned podcast wherever you get your podcasts.